Please read carefully
As the Governor stated, we can reopen and will be opening on May 26th! The Hair Company will be opening and taking a lot of new safety precautions (listed below). Our staff and clients safety is our main focus and we’ll be taking these new steps seriously.
New Safety Protocol:
* Both staff and clients must wear masks at all times. Please wear a mask that goes around your ears.
* We can only have 10 total people in the salon at one time, including staff. We‘ll only have 4 stylists working at one time. This will allow us to have 4 stylists, 4 clients in the chair, and a front desk person and manager totaling 10 people.
* As of right now we will NOT be doing any Partial or Full Foil color, Balayage, Color Correction or Blow Dry.
* To ensure the staff and our clients safety, The Hair Company has invested a lot of money on new safety regulations, which has created a higher overhead. There will be a small $5 fee attached to our services for the time being to help us out with these new costs. As soon as the threat level lowers, these will go away.
* Clients will call the salon upon arrival and wait in their car until we call you to come in for your service. The waiting area of the salon cannot be used.
*The Hair Company 603-809-4479
* We will have hand sanitizer at the front desk and at every station for both staff and clients.
* Disinfectant spray bottles will be used to clean the stations, chairs, all equipment, hair washing sinks, counters and bathrooms as well the front desk before every client.
* Clients are required to sanitize their hands upon entrance and have a mask on.
* Under the governors orders, we will not be using any type of blow dryers. We will actually be removing them from the stations for now.
* Our haircuts and limited hair color services will be the same except no blow dry and styling. Your hair can only be towel dried.
* Any staff with COVID-19 symptoms will not be able to work.
* We have the right to deny any clients with COVID-19 symptoms.
* We will actively stay 6 feet apart from each other unless we are with our client.
* Unfortunately, no shaking hands for now.
I know this is a lot, but we want to ensure everyone’s safety while giving the very best limited services. We are all very excited to be back and look forward to seeing you all soon!
The Hair Company Team